Summit Lake County Park
Summit Lake County Park is a popular summer-time destination! It's the perfect place to relax in the sunshine, take a refreshing swim or picnic with your family! Conveniently located right off Hwy 45, about 20 miles north of Antigo, WI and 5 miles south of Elcho, WI. Amenities include:
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming area
- Picnic areas
- Vaulted restrooms
- Fresh water access
- ADA accessible pathways
- ATV/UTV Trail access and parking area
- Open-air pavilion:
- Snowmobile Trail access and parking area
- Ice Fishing
Park hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm
Summit Lake County Park is within a park boundary, this includes:
- Pets are not allowed on or in any public swimming beach, picnic area or public building.
- No overnight camping permitted.
- Uses of fireworks or firearms are prohibited.
- No fishing within designated swimming area.
- All motorized vehicles must remain in the designated parking area.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk
More about Summit Lake | Lake Map
Size: 279 acres
Max. Depth: 29 feet
Lake Type: Drainage
Fish Species: Largemouth Bass, Panfish, Musky, Northern Pike, Walleye
Public Boat Landing: Paved, click here for directions.
Enjoy the Langlade County Forest and please always respect the land; no littering or harassing wildlife!