RV Overnight Rest Stop
RV Overnight Rest Stop
This area is located within the Langlade County Fairgrounds property in Antigo, WI. It consists of 54 sites that are all on a first come, first serve basis and available by self-registration only. This area opens May 1st and closes October 1st.
- 20/30/50-amp electrical service (there is no sewer or water hook ups).
- RV dump station is available for a fee of $15/dump.
- RV Rest Stop is not available when events are scheduled (please see kiosk located on the north side of the Livestock Pavilion for event updates).
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- 1 Unit per site (No tents allowed).
- Showers & restroom facilities may be available upon request.
- Your unit must be self-contained.
- No Tornado Shelter provided (alcinfo.com).
- No staking in the ground.
- Campfires are prohibited.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Please dispose of all garbage in designated dumpsters.
- Please clean up your site.
- Stay at your own risk – No security provided.
- Pets are welcome! Please observe the following: Pets must be on a leash at all times. Do not leave your pets unattended outside at any time. Pets must not be a nuisance... Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of by owner.
If you have concerns or complaints after business hours please call the non-emergency Sheriff's Department line at 715.627.6411.
For Emergencies call 911
RV Rest Stop Self-Registration Procedure
1. Find an available site. (South area of the Fairgrounds)
2. Remove an envelope from the registration box (please see the kiosk located near the Dump & Fill Station, on the north side of the Livestock Pavilion, for registration envelopes).
3. Complete the required registration information.
4. Place the required amount of money in the envelope.
5. Remove the yellow “receipt” from the envelope.
6. Place the envelope & receipt with the fee in the Drop Box.
7. Attach the white registration “receipt” to the numbered post with the provided metal clip (“receipts” are weatherproof).
For questions or more information about the RV Rest Stop Overnight area please call the Langlade County Forestry, Parks and Recreation Department at 715.627.6300 or click here to send us an email.